Skip to content
Recapping the week of Chiefs news through the second week of free agency.
- Former Rams wide receiver Josh Reynolds singed with the Titans despite having an offer from the Chiefs, making him the 3rd notable player to turn down a deal in Kansas City to place elsewhere.
- The Chiefs were rumored to be close to an agreement with long time Chief Daniel Sorenson
- The Chiefs officially resigned Daniel Sorenson to a one year deal
- The Chiefs Twitter account posted this tweet in regards to taking a tackle at pick 31. Either tipping their hand or bluffing for the upcoming NFL draft
- The Chiefs brought in former 49ers slot corner Kwon Williams for a visit but it appears he left Kansas City without a deal
- The Chiefs officially brought back Tight End Nick Keizer
- Melvin Ingram also left Kansas City without a deal
- The Athletic’s Nate Taylor reported that there is still optimism in the Chiefs organization about the WR2 position, more specifically Mecole Hardman
- The Chiefs made the signing of Mike Remmers official
- The Chiefs re-singed Demarcus Robinson to a one year deal
- The Chiefs made the signing of Demarcus Robinson official
- Former Chiefs Wide Receiver signed a one year deal with the Baltimore Ravens
- The Chiefs signed Jarran Reed to a one year contract